The Law Offices of Kevin H. Cohen, P.C. (the “Firm”) makes the following legal disclaimers concerning this Web Site (the “Site”):
This Site is provided for general information purposes and is not intended to constitute legal advice. This Site may be considered advertising by some states.
• This site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the Firm nor is it intended to do so.
• Please do not act or rely on any information in this Site. This Site is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Any prior results described on this website do not guarantee a similar outcome.
• You should not rely upon the information at this Site unless you seek an attorney’s advice.
• Please do not send us via email any information about any legal matter unless or until you have received a written statement from the Firm that we represent you. Email communication to us through this Site is not guaranteed to be secure and if an attorney-client relationship has not previously been established with us, your communication may not be treated as privileged or confidential. Communication of any electronic (email) inquiry does not by itself, create an attorney-client relationship or contractually obligates The Law Offices of Kevin H. Cohen, P.C. to represent you, regardless of the content of such inquiry.
• The legal links provided at this Site to other internet sites are intended to be helpful to you, but the Firm’s providing of such links to you is not intended to be our endorsement of such sites, nor does the Firm sponsor, or have any affiliation with, the organizations that maintain such other sites.
• The jurisdictions in which attorneys are licensed to practice are indicated within each attorney’s biography in the “Attorneys” section of the website.
This Site and its contents are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.