Overview And Experience
Artem focuses his practice on complex estate litigation cases involving will contests, trust administration and accounting proceedings. He conducts depositions and handles various court hearings and appearances. Artem also handles probate and administration proceedings as well as various areas of elder law, including Medicaid and asset protection planning, trusts and estates planning, and special needs planning. He manages guardianship proceedings and acts as a court appointed Guardian Ad litem on various estate and trust matters. Artem is also a court appointed Court Examiner in Queens County.
Artem has been included on the Super Lawyers “Rising Star” list by Thomson Reuters in the area of Estate Planning & Probate for 2017-2018. Prior to joining the Law Offices of Kevin Cohen, Artem was an associate with the Westchester office of a firm where he concentrated in trusts and estates law.
- New York Law School, JD (magna cum laude), 2012
- Binghamton University, BA, 2009
- New York
- New Jersey
- New York State Bar Association
- Westchester County Bar Association, Chair for the New Lawyer Section
- New Rochelle Bar Association –Director of Board
- Mamaroneck Harrison Larchmont Bar Association – Secretary